- 1Recipe Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- 8 large buns or Texas toast
- 8slices sharp white cheddar, sharp cheddar, provolone, pepper Jack, Monterrey Jack Gruyere, or pimiento
- 4cups shredded cabbagered or green
- 1-2 shredded carrots (1/2 cup)
- 1/4cup mayonnaiseI use fat free
- 1tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2teaspoons sugaror more to taste
- 1/2teaspoons celery seeds
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- pickled vegetables
- onion jam
- onion rings
- horseradish sauce
- hot sauce
Prepare Brisket according to directions. Shred or slice as desired.
Meanwhile, add Coleslaw ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. Taste and add additional sugar, vinegar, salt to taste.
When ready to serve, lay bottom of buns in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top with sliced cheese and broil until melted, approximately, 1-2 minutes.
Top cheesy buns with desired amount of brisket followed by coleslaw and any desired toppings.