- 5slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 1pkg. McCormick® Tex Mex Chili Seasoning Mix*
- 116 oz. can navy beansdrained and rinsed
- 1/2cup Coke
- 1/2cup ketchup
- 3tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1tablespoon molasses(optional)
- 1tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- green onions
- sour cream
Cook bacon and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until bacon is crisp.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except sour cream. Bring to boil. Reduce to a gentle simmer, cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until beans are tender and thickened, stirring occasionally.
Once beans are tender, stir in 1/4 cup sour cream for extra creaminess (optional). If beans have become too thick, stir in a few tablespoons water until beans are creamy.
Garnish with toppings of choice: cheese, green onions, bacon, and/or sour cream and serve warm with crackers.