Graham Cracker Toffee Crust
- 5 whole graham cracker sheets
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 2tablespoons toffee bits(I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee bits)
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 1cup heavy cream
- 6oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1cup smooth peanut butter
- 1cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2cup toffee bits(I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee its)
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 4oz. quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 1/4cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 1/2tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- mini chocolate chips(optional)
- chopped peanut butter cups(optional)
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12 count regular size muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
Add Graham Cracker Crust ingredients to food processor and blend to a fine crumble. Divide Crust mixture between the 12 liners (about a heaping tablespoon each) and press into the bottom of the liners. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
Add heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and beat with handheld electric mixer on high until firm peaks form. Set aside.
To a separate mixing bowl (or remove heavy cream), using the same beaters, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners’ sugar, toffee bits, vanilla, and salt and beat until smooth (it will be thick). Gently fold the whipped heavy cream into the peanut butter-cream cheese mixture with a spatula until completely blended.
Spoon Peanut Butter Pie Filling into muffin tins (they will fill to the top). Freeze for at least one hour.
Meanwhile, prepare Chocolate Ganache by microwaving heavy cream for approximately 90 seconds until hot but not boiling. Add chocolate and let sit one minute then whisk vigorously until smooth. Let cool to barely warm, stirring occasionally (it will thicken as it cools.). Spoon the Chocolate Ganache over the peanut butter cups and spread with the back of the spoon (its okay if some spreads over the edges).
To garnish, melt peanut butter and drizzle over mini pies (I add my peanut butter to a ziploc bag and snip the corner), sprinkle with salted peanuts and mini chocolate chips. Freeze for at least 4 hours up to 7 days. (See Notes)
When ready to serve, serve IMMEDIATELY after removing from the freezer as the mini pies soften quickly. You can either serve with the or without the cupcake liners.