This Roasted Carrots post is sponsored by McCormick®. All opinions are my own.
Roasted Carrots infused with honey and garlic that are tender, sweet and savory and hands down the easiest side dish EVER with only 10 minutes prep!
These Roasted Carrots are absolutely obsessive worthy. I am thoroughly convinced they are the most delicious oven roasted carrots ever. They are the ideal holiday (Thanksgiving, Easter) side that everyone will devour like candy!
And I really did devour these roasted carrots like candy. As in I ate my entire test batch of oven roasted carrots in one sitting. Granted, I halved the recipe so it was only 1 pound of carrots instead of 2, but I was wishing it was 2 because I am thoroughly convinced these Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots are the best carrots ever. I can’t wait for you to put them to the test – and Easter would be the perfect occasion! Not only are they incredibly easy, they taste amazing at room temperature, so they would keep and/or transport perfectly if need be. Easy never tasted so gourmet.
Unlike a lot of Easter dishes – or holiday dishes in general – you will want to make these Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots year round because they are just that good and you can just pop them in the oven while you prepare the rest of your meal. They are my modern twist on roasted carrots bathed in the most irresistible glaze that they drink up as they tenderize and the bottoms begin to caramelize – my favorite part.
After you taste these carrots, you might just realize they are the only way to eat carrots from now on. Sometimes grandma’s recipe takes the cake, and other times, re-imagined traditional dishes are unimaginably more delicious like these carrots. Some of my other favorite re-imagined holiday recipes include my Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf, Herb Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Bacon and Gruyere, and my Maple Dijon Green Beans with Caramelized Pecans. You will love them all!
How to make Honey Roasted Carrots
- What all these dishes have in common is not only the delectable, fresh flavor combinations, but they are deceptively simple. Win-win! For these Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots, your 10 minutes of prep consists mostly of peeling carrots, then simply whisking together a blend of simple, every day ingredients – honey, olive oil, butter, balsamic vinegar, your bevy of spices including salt, McCormick Garlic Powder, McCormick Ground Mustard, McCormick Thyme Leaves, and McCormick Ground Cumin – and your secret ingredient – apricot preserves! The preserves create an irresistible glaze while complimenting the sweetness of the honey with a slight tang while the seasonings enhance the savory of the carrots so they are perfectly balanced – not too sweet, not to savory, but just right.
- After you toss your carrots in the Honey Garlic Glaze, it will seem like a lot of Glaze – but be excited because all that Glaze gets sipped up by the carrots for the most tender, flavor infused carrots.
How do I roast carrots in the oven?
You roast your carrots for approximately 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees F. I have made these carrots many times, and the roasting times always vary because the size of carrots vary. If you have thinner carrots, they will take closer to 30 minutes, thicker carrots, closer to 45 minutes, but all you have to do is stick them with a fork and when they are fork tender – you know they are done!
Looking for more Oven Roasted Vegetable Recipes?
- Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter
- Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
- Maple Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash.
- Baked Parmesan Fingerling Potato Fries
- Roasted Broccolini (With Lemon and Garlic)
- Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Parmesan
- Roasted Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- Asian Roasted Butternut Squash and Cashews
Want to try this Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots recipe?
Pin them to your Side, Vegetable or Holiday Board to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like these side dishes: