Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars boasting 7 layers of candy apple deliciousness!
These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars will make you the HERO of the holidays! They are the best apple bars/pie/cheesecake anything – ever! They are like caramel apple cheesecake bars on steroids (but legal of course) – bigger, better and more intoxicatingly delicious! And how could they not be with 7 layers of heaven? That’s a lot of ethereal deliciousness to share followed by a lot of ethereal smiles. Don’t you just love spreading foodie cheer?!
Remember when I said you would be the talk of Thanksgiving with my Double Layer Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake? Well these 7 Layer Candy Apple Cheesecake Bars will also do the trick.
So last Thanksgiving I was wishing I had more foodie cheer to share. I often can’t celebrate Thanksgiving with my family because if someone has a cold, I stay clear because I am immuno-suppressed (due to both my kidney transplant and double lung transplant) and if I catch a cold, the chance of rejection exponentially rises, and I eventually end up in the hospital because the cold turns into a bacterial infection which turns into pneumonia (like here when I am posting my Chili Lime Nacho Mozzarella Sticks from my hospital room).
So last year, I was able to celebrate Thanksgiving with healthy friends and brought a caramel apple pie which would have been completely devoured if I hadn’t also brought a Butterscotch Pound Cake. The next day, the local adults in my family (my parents and sister and her husband) celebrated Thanksgiving without any sick kids and I brought the remains of the caramel apple pie. We all longed for more. More foodie cheer. So this year, I wanted to create a dessert perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas that you can prepare the day before – that actually gets better overnight – and creates an abundance of cheer to go around. Thus the birth of 7 Layer Candy Apple Cheesecake Bars.
That’s a long intro but all you really need to know is that you should make these Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. Period. But if you need any more reasons, its in the Candy Apple 7 layers.
How to make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
So let’s talk 7 Layers:
- Layer 1: Butterscotch Crust made by mixing flour, butterscotch pudding mix, butter, brown sugar, egg, cinnamon and vanilla. You need to make this just so you can taste how delicious a crust can be.
3. Layer 3: Chopped Pecans and Toffee Bits.
4. Layer 4: Thinly sliced Granny Smith Apples tossed in brown sugar and cinnamon are then layered over the caramel toffee pecans creating the “Candy Apple” effect. Doesn’t get much better than cinnamon apples with caramel, toffee and pecans! Oh, but wait, it does…
5. Layer 5: Smooth, velvety Cream Cheese/Cheesecake is smeared over the apples and topped with…
6. Layer 6: Layer 6 of Toffee Pecan & Oat Streusel.
7. The Candy Apple Cheesecake Bars are then baked and drizzled with Layer 7: more Easy Creamy Caramel.
7 Layers of Candy Apple Cheesecake heaven begging to be shared with those you love.
And your stomach of course.
Looking for more Cheesecake Recipes?
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eggnog Cranberry Cheesecake
- German Chocolate Cheesecake
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Carlsbad Cravings Original
Want to try this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe?
Pin it to your CARAMEL, CHEESECAKE or DESSERT BOARD to SAVE for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!
©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com
Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:
You might also like: